Need Auger for General Model D Meat Grinder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beckyjo

Original poster
Jun 22, 2023
Hello!
I'm looking for an Auger for the General Model D Meat Grinder.

Would you have an auger for this model that I can buy or know where I could find one?

I appreciate any help you can offer me!

Thanks

Attachments

• 33187.jpeg
    33187.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 33190.jpeg
    33190.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 26
If they are not available from the manufacturer, you may have to go to a machine shop and have them make one.
However, that could be expensive.

If they are not available from the manufacturer, you may have to go to a machine shop and have them make one.
However, that could be expensive.
Thanks for your reply and suggestion about machine shop! I agree it might be expensive.

I'm checking with the parts supplier for manufacturer but it's unlikely they have it anymore.

Hoping I get lucky and someone here might have one they want to sell.

Thanks again!

B, Look into Allied Kenco Company, they do find parts for many stuffers/grinders. They maybe able to help.

B, Look into Allied Kenco Company, they do find parts for many stuffers/grinders. They maybe able to help.
Hi Crazymoon,
Thanks for your suggestion! I'll look into it. Hadn't heard of that company.
Best wishes,
Becky

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky