My New Grill Guard: Anybody Else Have One? (1 Pic)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
A good friend dropped by Friday afternoon and she knows how hard I try to take care of all my cooking equipment. She ran across this Grill Guard while out shopping and grabbed one for me. I'm betting that there are actually quite a few folks out there with one of these :emoji_laughing:

022.jpg

My grill is forever safe. Ya just gotta love considerate and thoughtful friends :emoji_wink:

Robert

Heck yeah, Robert. I have his twin...🤣 Showed up for Father's Day and never left...
How did I just know it'd be you that came up with one? :emoji_laughing: I showed this to Tracy and she laughed like crazy. See...she knows fully well that you feel the same way about your pups as we do about Bianca...so she wasn't surprised to see it either. Way too cool my friend!!

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: Gonna Smoke
That may not be an all together bad thing as long as you have replacement buckets. Then you don't have to clean the ones that got taken away :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Usually when I find the bucket, it's mashed flat and the foil liner is in shreds. I keep extra liners and have been able to turn the bucket back into a somewhat round shape. They don't bother it when everything is hot, but I occasionally forget to take it off and put it inside the grill after a smoke.

I had a raccoon sneak under the smoker cover and run off with the grease bucket. It shredded it and I found pieces all over the yard.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky