Jed Came To Visit: Beef Tenderloin On His New Grill (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
As will Roberts grill at the house.

Is that the house you are moving into? when does the move happen?
Roberts grill will be getting a lot of attention on my patio, it’s absolutely amazing craftsmanship! But on the trip I had to keep it secure and hidden in the bed of the truck so it didn’t walk away!

That’s my old house I’ve been renting out. I have to sell it to get family a new house. This one is amazing if you don’t have any kids and just want to surf, grill, and drink beer with friends, but not the most kid friendly area and schools are a question mark. So, have to move to my next chapter and sell to get family in neighborhood my wife feels comfortable in. Heartbreaking, but that’s life!

I’m working here for the next three months while my family finishes school in Virginia. While I’m here I’m looking for a new home for them to move into. But, my wife isn’t sure she wants to leave Virginia, so I may be heading back there instead🤣 Crazy times!

Last edited:
Roberts grill will be getting a lot of attention on my patio, it’s absolutely amazing craftsmanship! But on the trip I had to keep it secure and hidden in the bed of the truck so it didn’t walk away!

That’s my old house I’ve been renting out. I have to sell it to get family a new house. This one is amazing if you don’t have any kids and just want to surf, grill, and drink beer with friends, but not the most kid friendly area and schools are a question mark. So, have to move to my next chapter and sell to get family in neighborhood my wife feels comfortable in. Heartbreaking, but that’s life!

I’m working here for the next three months while my family finishes school in Virginia. While I’m here I’m looking for a new home for them to move into. But, my wife isn’t sure she wants to leave Virginia, so I may be heading back there instead🤣 Crazy times!
Don't sell the beach house until she decides or you might kick yourself.

Reactions: bauchjw
That’s a heck of a grill and one exquisite cook on it for the trial run, Jed I’m sure you will put it to good use wherever you end up. Good luck with the move.

Reactions: bauchjw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky