My favorite smoked meat picture!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Big Glenn

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 27, 2018
Knoxville, Tenn
A couple of weeks ago my son, daughter-in-law and grandson were going to be in town checking on progress at the house they are remodeling next door. I decided to smoke some ribs for supper. Went to Krogers and found 3 racks of St.Louis style and 1 rack of extra thick baby backs (which I had never seen before). I won't go in to cooking details, just say the ribs turned out fantastic . Here is a finished picture of a few.
IMG_0773.JPG

OK but not my favorite picture.

Get ready

Get ready

Get ready

Get ready

Here it comes

My 15 month old grandson 's first introduction to smoked meat

20200815_194242.jpg

Now that makes Papaw proud

They sure look good, and it looks like the grandchild is eating every bit he can!
Nice job!
Al

I love that Pic Too!!
His hair is almost the same color as Papaw's Hair!!!
Like.

Bear

That's an awesome pic! Nice job on those ribs also

Ryan

Thats some good looking grub!! and man he is tearing up those ribs! Gotta start them out right!
My kids love ribs. Nothing like food you can eat with your hands! Awesome picture!

Now that's a great picture, and it's easy to see why it's your favorite. Might have been a good time to be wearing a old tee shirt for when he started grabbing around for a napkin! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky