MY BUFFALO WINGS — WEBER KETTLE STYLE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Some good looking wings Justin my friend, and congratulations on the spinner ride.

Point for sure
Chris

There is no better way to do wings than doing them Vortex style, and yours look awesome. Great job. You did Chris gmc2003 gmc2003 proud with that beer pole!
I always liked Justin's beer pole. Perfect size for when you're sitting down. Pretty soon we'll have one in every state.

Some good looking wings Justin my friend, and congratulations on the spinner ride.

Point for sure
Chris

I always liked Justin's beer pole. Perfect size for when you're sitting down. Pretty soon we'll have one in every state.
Yeah my beer pole is more mid sized but does allow extra space for placing my 12th beer down without spilling.
beer pole.jpg

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris!!!
Justin, Those wings look divine !
Thanks man!!! Appreciate it!

I'm late as all get-out to this party Justin but it looks like one heck of a shindig. Beautiful wings sir...and I'm a wing junkie. Guarantee I could sit down and tear through 2 dozen of those. May they look good and much deserving of the carousel ride.

BTW, great to see you back. I know you took a hiatus but it sure is good to see your smiling face again.....and dem toofs :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: yankee2bbq
I want a traveling pole for our RV. Been thinking about a few ideas.

I wonder if tx smoker tx smoker Robert still has the metal one he built. That may fit the bill.
Well guys, the one I built is gone. Sent to Tom ( bigfurmn bigfurmn ) when Chris graciously declined to accept it. I'd be happy to think through a new design Steve and build you one if you want. I'd try to make it so the thing could break down and not take up as much room for travelling. Maybe sleeve the main stand for it so it'd retract then extend it when needed. Got a few ideas running through my mind. Lemme know if you want me to think the rest of the way through it and see if I can come up with a viable design.

Robert

I'm late as all get-out to this party Justin but it looks like one heck of a shindig. Beautiful wings sir...and I'm a wing junkie. Guarantee I could sit down and tear through 2 dozen of those. May they look good and much deserving of the carousel ride.

BTW, great to see you back. I know you took a hiatus but it sure is good to see your smiling face again.....and dem toofs :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Thanks Robert! Appreciate ya!

The wings look great. I have started using the Cowboy lump charcoal and just finished my second bag. At the same time I started using Tumbleweeds to get it started and they work great.

Reactions: yankee2bbq
The wings look great. I have started using the Cowboy lump charcoal and just finished my second bag. At the same time I started using Tumbleweeds to get it started and they work great.
Thanks for the compliment! Yeap, both work great! I still use my Kingsford charcoal briquettes for longs smokes.

Well guys, the one I built is gone. Sent to Tom ( bigfurmn bigfurmn ) when Chris graciously declined to accept it. I'd be happy to think through a new design Steve and build you one if you want. I'd try to make it so the thing could break down and not take up as much room for travelling. Maybe sleeve the main stand for it so it'd retract then extend it when needed. Got a few ideas running through my mind. Lemme know if you want me to think the rest of the way through it and see if I can come up with a viable design.

Robert
That this is awesome. Built like a tank and passed the 48 hour rule for the garage. Thank you again, it's great.

bigfurmn bigfurmn ) when Chris graciously declined to accept it. I'd be happy to think through a new design Steve and build you one if you want. I'd try to make it so the thing could break down and not take up as much room for travelling. Maybe sleeve the main stand for it so it'd retract then extend it when needed. Got a few ideas running through my mind. Lemme know if you want me to think the rest of the way through it and see if I can come up with a viable design.
I think the next one you make Robert should have a telescoping leg. That way you could adjust the height.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky