marinated brisky,pepper/garlic w Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

erain

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 2, 2008
cental minnesota
had a smaller brisket, is a packer but is the smallest one i ever seen to tell truth. trimmed it up a little bit... usually i sear my briskies but going to give a no sear a shot.

used a couple packets of grillmates garlic peppercorn marinade mix.

to smoker, used cherry... the last of it, gotta find more cherry!!! did a cuple butts too. wont be smoking over memorial weekend so stocking up.

starting to pick up some nice color.

some stuffed shrooms and abts on for snacks.

170 and going to foil. i finished the butts and the briskey off in the oven. took to 195 and then wrapped in towels and coolered. here it is outta the cooler, still hot.

thks for cking my pics!!!

Man it looks good, nice smoke ring.
icon_wink.gif

That all looks great
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
, but I think the fish are jumping while you're cooking.
eek.gif

Thanks for showing,
Bearcarver

Oh man, now I gotta try a marinated brisky!

Just mentioned this to my wife...she said prices jumped a buck per pound here for packers. Sadly, I might be looking for a new favorite cut of beef before much longer if prices keeping climbing.

Thanks for sharing, brother!

Eric

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky