• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

CanuckSmokerSoggy

Original poster
Apr 6, 2024
Just did my first cook on my GMG Peak, 4hrs at 225. Had them bone side down for the first two then wrapped with fresh maple syrup & brown sugar meat side down then open the foil up for the last hour to keep the juices in and little bbq sauce.
IMG_7381.jpeg
IMG_7382.jpeg

Congrats on first cook on the GMG. looks like nice colour on those.
And you say the bone slide out at 4 hours at 225 deg. nice.

Any day with ribs on the menu is a good day. :emoji_yum: :emoji_thumbsup:

David
Thanks so much and total cook time was 4hrs, had them bone side down for 2 then wrapped in foil for 1hr meat side down then open the foil up and bone side down again for the last hour basting them a bbq sauce .

Definitely any day with ribs is always a good day 😋

Reactions: DRKsmoking
See nothing wrong with those ribs. My first try the dog even turned his nose up at them. I'd be in line for a bone or two.

Jim

Just did my first cook on my GMG Peak, 4hrs at 225. Had them bone side down for the first two then wrapped with fresh maple syrup & brown sugar meat side down then open the foil up for the last hour to keep the juices in and little bbq sauce.
View attachment 694431View attachment 694432

Man those are some pretty bone right there! Did they taste as good as they looked? I'm betting that they did! Nicely done!

Red

Awesome job, they look delicious! Bet you like that smoker... I have one as well!

Ryan

They look great to me. Nice job

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky