Love it! Inkbird iBBQ 2X

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sl8o3b

Original poster
Apr 19, 2020
I just wanted to say how much I love my Inkbird iBBQ 2X. I picked my first one up early in the season and had a problem with the probes. I contacted the Inkbird rep and they were very very helpful and got me what I needed in a timely fashion to get smok'n. Customer service is A1 and the probes, bluetooth everything works just great.
I am new to smok'n and don't have stupid amounts of money to throw at it. I have a hand me down smoker that I make work for now. In short Inkbirds product not only hit the price point I needed but it did it with quality and great service.

Yeah they have good stuff. Everyone starts basic so don't worry about working your way up as your hobby progresses

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky