Long time smoker, newbie to forums.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kronus

Original poster
May 9, 2018
Murrells Inlet SC
Hello from Murrells Inlet SC, new to the forum but have been smoking meats for 35 years or so. Over the years I have built/used many different styles of smokers and grills. Some homemade some store bought, many modified myself.
The methods and science of smoking meats I have used has varied greatly and refined now to s simple pellet smoker. Nothing fancy just a Camp Chef SmokePro DLX. Have used and seen many brands and find its great at keeping temp right on the money and cant beat the price.
Would rather put the saved cash int good cuts of meat.
From ribs to butts to turkeys and seafood I have smoked it all, one of my favorites is smoking a meatloaf.

Reactions: BKING!
Welcome to the site... This place is full of great people with awesome ideas and skills.. Happy smoking ..

Welcome to the site, just finished a meatloaf myself a day or so ago. Looking forward to some of your work.

Chris

Welcome aboard Kronus. Checked out your pellet smoker. Looks pretty sweet to me. I don't own a pellet pooper, yet, but I'm looking / studying.

I'm looking forward to your smoke projects.

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a cloudy and warm day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky