Legs & Thighs on the “Q”

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Bear! Don't you just love the Weber Q?!
-Ryan
Thanks Ryan !!

Yes I do like my "Q" !!

The only thing I don't like about it is mine has the center pipe on one dial, and the circumference on another dial.

I would much rather have one dial for the Left & one dial for the Right. 

That way I could light one half at a time for just the two of us, and I could even put my AMNPS on the side that isn't lit.

Bear

Thanks Ryan !!

Yes I do like my "Q" !!

The only thing I don't like about it is mine has the center pipe on one dial, and the circumference on another dial.
I would much rather have one dial for the Left & one dial for the Right. 
That way I could light one half at a time for just the two of us, and I could even put my AMNPS on the side that isn't lit.

Bear
That's the only reason why I'm looking into a weber spirt. My Q is the 100 so I only have the one circular burner.

Hey Bear, I was going to ask you If I could borrow your mower for a while but with all the rain we are getting I need to looking for a mower with Pontoons 

Gary

Hey Bear, I was going to ask you If I could borrow your mower for a while but with all the rain we are getting I need to looking for a mower with Pontoons 

Gary
Maybe even SCUB gear!!

I hope that's over for awhile down there!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky