Leftovers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

The Butt Man

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 18, 2018
South Alabama
We have been eating leftover pulled pork sandwiches for the past couple of days. So to break the monotony at lunch today I decided to go with some loaded fries. So glad I did. That was a very nice meal. I’m not a fan of sour cream but as you can see , my wife likes it a little bit.
A6002590-047E-442C-BA88-888F3AE6F89B.jpeg
D2A020FC-F555-444A-B4A8-EE2189BDB762.jpeg

We have been eating leftover pulled pork sandwiches for the past couple of days. So to break the monotony at lunch today I decided to go with some loaded fries. So glad I did. That was a very nice meal. I’m not a fan of sour cream but as you can see , my wife likes it a little bit.
View attachment 378311
View attachment 378312
And cheese too! I could woof that whole plate no problem.

Reactions: The Butt Man
Ya know its just amazing what you can do with left over pulled pork. Looks like you found a good one. I always laugh when folks say they have to put their leftovers in the freezer. Don't think I have ever had that problem.....LOL

Good looking groceries!

Looks really good. a little melt on that cheese and BAM!!! you got yourself a meal.

I think "a little bit" is an understatement.
Point for sure.
Chris

PP and potato play well together. Daughters grad party was PP baked potato bar... I like mine 50/50 tater/nachos. Half a baked potato smashed, PP, nacho cheese sauce, onion, jalapeno, tomato, black olive. That said, I totally LOVE vac sealing and freezing it for later. I always do at least half and have a STASH of stuff. Middle of the week and no one wants to cook? BAM! That reminds me I am low on barbacoa...

Pulled pork fries is one of my favorite foods. I like to get a plate of those for lunch at one of our local BBQ joints called Deep Run Roadhouse. Looks great!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky