KU Basketball

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beer-b-q

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 1, 2007
[font=&quot]A[/font][font=&quot] man had two of the best seats at the Kansas basketball game, as he sits down, another man comes along and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.[/font]

[font=&quot]"No", he says, "the seat is empty."[/font][font=&quot]

This is incredible!" said the man, "who in their right mind would have a seat like this for a Kansas ballgame, and not use it?"

He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first KU game we haven't been together since we've been married."

"Oh.... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. I guess you couldn't find someone else, a friend or relative or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head... "No. They're all at the funeral." [/font]

This is wrong at so many levels I do not know where to begin.
icon_cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky