Just some ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2013
Central Pa
Ribs on the pellet smoker. Seasoned with meat church all purpose seasoning. Added store bought scalloped taters about 2 hours before the ribs was done. Fall off the bone like my wife likes.
IMG_20230625_172215037.jpg

IMG_20230625_183552970_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230625_195829900.jpg

Screenshot_20230625-175644.png

IMG_20230625_184428618.jpg

Some cool chicken pic too
IMG_20230625_184332749.jpg

Ribs look good Adam, you should have entered them in the TD.

Point for sure
Chris

Some good looking ribs and a nice plate Adam. True backyard BBQ at it's finest, that's for sure. I thought you mentioned not long ago that you were gonna enter these (??) in the TD. Would love to see a beautiful plate like this come in from you as an entry.

Robert

Good lookin' ribs .

A fine lookin' cook Adam, I'd be all over that plate. Chicken and ribs go together real well! RAY

Ribs look good Adam, you should have entered them in the TD.

Point for sure
Chris

Great looking ribs. I'd be all in that plate.

Jim

Some good looking ribs and a nice plate Adam. True backyard BBQ at it's finest, that's for sure. I thought you mentioned not long ago that you were gonna enter these (??) in the TD. Would love to see a beautiful plate like this come in from you as an entry.

Robert

Looks good Adam! Ribs and scalloped taters... two of my favorites!

Ryan

Thanks everyone.
Tx, that cook wasn't throwdown worthy

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky