Jeff's Rub Recipe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

myagentcam

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 28, 2015
Hi all. I purchased this a couple (or more) years ago and have had the recipe on my phone since. Recently my phone decided to take a swim in the hot tub, so I no longer have the downloaded pfd. Even though I've made it a bunch of times, unfortunately my memory isn't good enough to remember the exact measurements and spices.

Can someone tell me if there is a place I can redownload it at? I'm hoping i can re-login and get it again, but I can't even begin to recall what site I was on when it was purchased. I know I learned about it from here, but can't recall if it was actually purchased from Jeff's "online store" or not.

Hopefully it's still around to login to. Thanks all!

I just found the confirmation email with the download link. Unfortunately it doesn't work anymore. Any other ideas anyone has? Thanks.

bmudd14474 bmudd14474 or @TulsaJeff can either of you help here?

They should see this and hopefully take care of it for you if not post again or send me a PM

I lost mine too, printed it and lost them both when my wife cleaned the kitchen and wandered into my BBQ stuff. I used Jeff's site to ask for help a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything. I wonder if I used my old email address when I bought the recipe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky