Jambalaya

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Got struck with Zatarains flu last night. I'm happy to report we survived. And are alive and kicking this morning.

P6271003.jpg

The virus in it's naked form..

P6271007.jpg

In a petri dish. Looks harmless. But if ingested. It will cause stomach bloat!!

Looks good Steve! I may be coming down with the virus...i think i feel something coming on!

Looks harmless. But if ingested. It will cause stomach bloat!!

Looks like a beautiful way to get the flu!! It's contagious though because we catch it around here once in a while too. Thank God they have a cure for it though. For medicinal purposes only but it's called "beer". Available by prescription only though so hopefully you're good friends with a doctor :emoji_laughing:

Beer...it's good for what ale's you,
Robert

Looks like a beautiful way to get the flu!! It's contagious though because we catch it around here once in a while too. Thank God they have a cure for it though. For medicinal purposes only but it's called "beer". Available by prescription only though so hopefully you're good friends with a doctor :emoji_laughing:

Beer...it's good for what ale's you,
Robert

Thanks Robert. I had plenty of serum on had to combat it. In both industrial and normal strength!

Never had Zatarain's jambalaya mix. I find their red beans & rice mix to be way too salty. How is the salt level in this one ?

Never had Zatarain's jambalaya mix. I find their red beans & rice mix to be way too salty. How is the salt level in this one ?
It doesn't taste salty. But, it is in there. 500 mg per serving.

Looks good Steve. I’ve got some frozen crawdad tails in the freezer. Sooner or later I gotta go Cajun on those.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Looks good Steve. I’ve got some frozen crawdad tails in the freezer. Sooner or later I gotta go Cajun on those.
Thanks. I've used them before. But I felt they were a tad overpowering. I might have just used too much of them though.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky