Jalapeno/Pepperjack Sourdough

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Yesterday's jalapeno/pepperjack for this Sat farmers mkt. Half boules getting wrapped and heading to freezer.
jpj7.JPG

I was told yesterday that the mkt might be cancelled due to weather.

jpj8.JPG

jpj9.JPG

D
I see where this is headed, new bread starter, new smoker=wonderful combination lol
LOL! Man all I do is work, piddle on here, and cook. There aint no telling what I may be coming up with.....PP and home made SD buns!?!?!?....You folks have enabled me in ways you dont know!

Jim

• Haha
Reactions: chopsaw and 02ebz06
Don't forget the bench knife and cooling rack.
And you can up your game with some "enabler" tools - Brod & Taylor proofer and their Sourdough Home.

Reactions: JLeonard
Those hold 2 - 9" rounds or whatever . 12 X 17 . Storage , transport or freezer . Dishwasher safe too . Has some kind of liner in it .

Edit : That's wrong . Machine washable . Not dishwasher safe .

Last edited:
My wife said "You all outta sorts" Get your sausage stuff together so you have your bread items in the kitchen area.

I have 2.5 lbs of GM ready for some SA Droewors
IMG_8502.JPG

I do more baking these days. (cheaper than meat)
IMG_8503.JPG

IMG_8504.JPG

I keep 95% of my baking supplies in the freezer.
50# bags of flour go into freezer initially, then in to bins on wheels.

Yesterday's jalapeno/pepperjack for this Sat farmers mkt. Half boules getting wrapped and heading to freezer.
View attachment 694574

I was told yesterday that the mkt might be cancelled due to weather.

View attachment 694575

View attachment 694576
DAMN, you're KILL"IN it...BIG TIME!!!
We are going to need a basic S.D bread in the home oven tutorial from you.
My bread making skills are horrendous, it turns out okay, but sub par, really.
I would love to learn to make decent SD bread at home.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky