• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WOW, nice looking sausages Disco!

BIG LIKE!

Now if I could just get English banger sausage to go with a cheesy mash it would bring back memories of jolly ole England.:emoji_astonished:

John
Screenshot_2020-03-03 British Banger Sausage Recipe - How to Make Bangers Hank Shaw.png
Screenshot_2020-03-03 English Breakfast Sausage Recipe.png

Here are a couple, John. They look similar to Disco's...

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
That's some pretty sausage, Disco! I'd be interested in seeing the Irish ingredients because I've never heard of Irish sausage (I'm sure there are a lot of things I've never heard of).
Margoram says Polish, and Mace, Nutmeg & Ginger speak German.
The breadcrumbs is something I haven't thought of. I wonder how this would be in a 34cm hog casing?
Dan

if it goes good with beer or whiskey... I am pretty sure it can be called an Irish sausage!

WOW, nice looking sausages Disco!

BIG LIKE!

Now if I could just get English banger sausage to go with a cheesy mash it would bring back memories of jolly ole England.:emoji_astonished:

John

Thanks! I do love Bangers and Mash

Great, now where do I get the 13" Diameter Burger bun???

Bear

We'll have to start baking I guess!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky