I asked the question to Chat GPT: What can you tell me about the website https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Meathead brought up a very important point about Bing AI search and Chat GPT. He said AI steals info from web sites and takes traffic away from sites like his. He loses ad revenue with fewer clicks.

And that's true. I've been using Bing AI. Instead of doing a search and sorting through the results myself, I put my search in a question form and Bing AI answers it. Its sorts through the results for me.

Sometimes, its obvious that its a wrong answer or there's problems with the answer. But it cuts down greatly the amount sites I visit.

But if I were looking for info on a product that I might buy, it puts a lot of power into how BingAI . Too much for my taste, I'd rather dig it out myself.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky