How's the Weather

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke-n-jr

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 17, 2007
Mascoutah, IL
Just sitting here hoping the Pats are going to loose and said to myself, "Self...I wonder what the weather is like for my fellow smokers."

-21* this morning in Northeastern ND. Too cold for me to be smokin'!

How is it in your neck of the woods?

-8º right now, been below 0º since Thursday. Suppose to get above 0º again after Wednesday with a heat wave coming through !!!

Smoke-n-Jr
Was in Grand Forks Friday and Saturday for the Duals wrestling tournament.

This morning in Indiana it was -2,with the wind chill -23 brrr the smoker is in the shed for awhile
Good Luck and Good smoking
Redbrinkman1955
icon_mrgreen.gif

a warm 68 today,slight breeze makes the thin blue whisp through the open windows,better than a air wick-hot wings & abt's on.

It's been mighty cold lately...been smokin'?

I haven't and it's killing me. I got a new smoker for Christmas and haven't used it yet!!!

Hey Neighbor.

It's been cold here to in Mandan . Smoke-n-jr I remember when I used to live in GF, it was always colder then hell up there. lol. I just looked on my outside temp sensor and it's reading 7 degrees out right now. I was smoking last sunday. But I was busy sat and to cold today, didn't feel up to leaving the house today. Well stay warm Smoke-n-jr and Mossymo.

Kookie

5 below right now .bout as warm as its been for a wk its been in the 20's below every morn.broke out the dehydrater yesterday did 6 lbs of ven.jerky
smile.gif

5:30 PST, So. Cal. reporting 57 degrees and going to drop to mid 40's tonight. Storm coming in a couple of days, night temps will probably rise.

18 degrees here, suppose to get up to 25 when I fire up the smoker tomorrow.

8 degrees here in East Ohio as I type. Supposed to get to about 2. Smoked a couple ckickens and some ABTs yesterday...had to move into the garage to get temps up. I'll never do that again. Even with the door cracked and both windows open it still got too smoky.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky