Howdy!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

michaflowers

Original poster
Jul 7, 2017
Howdy y'all, my name is Micha Flowers.  I've got a lot of years smoking (started getting involved with it about 20 years ago or so, with Dad), but I went through a hiatus for quite a while- between multiple jobs and school for the majority of my adult life, I just never had the time to do so.  I've smoked more the last year or so than I did the previous 10 years combined.  So I still think of myself as a newbie, simply because I haven't been doing it on my own for a whole lot of time.  

I'm a teacher by trade- I teach US History and Government.  I live in beautiful (but hot and humid) North Texas with my wife Dana and our 3 kids.  

I use a Brinkman Smoke-N-Pit: she was a wedding present from my parents.  She's been a good one, but gonna need a new firebox before too long.

I've consulted this website a whole lot, but never made an account until now.  Glad to be here, looking forward to sharing my experiences and learning from y'all!

-Micha

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky