How to upload a photo-disregard

Discussion in 'Bugs, Glitches and Miscellaneous Forum Problems' started by dutch, Oct 23, 2005.

1. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I'm try to attach a photo to my Smoked Salmon with Maple Glaze thread but I'm not having any luck. I'm using Photobucket as the file source.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Update: Oct. 22-
    Boy, do I feel like a Dunce!! :oops: Here I was trying to add a picture by using the "Add an Attachment" button. Then I wake up and realize "Hey, there's an "Insert Image" icon in the Tool icon-Cool. Wouldn't you know it, I tried it and it WORKS!!! Yeehaa!!! Talk about teaching an old dog a new trick!! Bang my head against the 'puter screen enough times and I'll EVENTUALLY get it! :D

You can check out my photos in the Fish Thread "Smoked Salmon with Maple Glaze", or in the Test Thread.

2. dacdots

dacdots Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hey there Dutch,dont get your panties in a wad.OLD DOGS ARE THE BEST.Just ask my wife.

3. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

So what new trick did your wife teach you ,"Old Dog"? :D