How Many Licks Does it Take...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Five came off at 16 hours, one took 17.5 hours.
1000002278.jpg
1000002281.jpg
1000002283.jpg

Last edited:
Last fundraiser I did back in October I was letting it go cheap. $20 for 3lb vac bags, sold everything I had. I did discover that 3lbs was great portioning amount. As I built sandwiches, when I got down to 8-10 sandwiches worth I'd just cut the corner off a vac bag and pop it in the microwave then into the chafing dish once hot.

Reactions: chilerelleno
Nice! Bet those were great! Now ya got me thinking....bet I can fit 16 or more in my smokehouse.....Hmmmm.....the fire dept. no longer does their July 4th fund raiser.....and people are still craving butts.....That'd be a quick $4-500 bucks!
As much as you take care of those cats, they outta set you up a booth out front of the station!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky