How did you come up with your screen name?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok, I will throw my mundane explaination of my screen name in too. I've been 28 years in Police Emergency Communications and back in the days where AOL was a big thing, I used that name as my screen name. Been doing it ever since. Shortened down from Police Communications is Policecom.
smile.gif

I'm just trying to keep things simple.... Millstream is the name of the business I own. I used to try and keep different names for the various forums I participate in but usually forget which one goes to what forum and try and log on the car wash forum as "IBFLYIN" and try and log on the powered parachute forum with" IBWASHINCARS" Now it's millstream for all and if I could only keep all my passwords organized
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

STL = St. Louis
SRT8 = I own a Dodge Charger SRT-8

One of my Favorite Pics that goes with the screen-name:

486673174_9ca2970f84_o.jpg

It is also the screen name I use now on all of the Car-Oriented Forums I am a member of.

I got my wife a so called pot belly pig for her birthday years ago. Turned out to be a beer belly pig. Anyway, the pig's name was Piggy Sue. I had a name the pig contest on my radio show and the winner got a canned ham. I called it powerpig after the radio station in Tampa. I was trying to come up with a name for my tech company and the pig came wandering by so I named the company Powerpig Consulting. The pig is gone now. (no, I didn't smoke it) But the name lives on.

jbg4208 is my user identification at work. use it everyday to logon to the computer. Pretty simple. Easy to remember.

and Boone is my middle name. Went by that name all through high school. Kinda ironic that I live in the same county too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky