Hi I'm Mark and I'm a smokeaholic!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

uprr

Original poster
Dec 29, 2016
My name is Mark and I live in Brockton MA. I run a Dyna-Glo smoker and also have a Masterbuilt upright ( not used much any more) And a Charbroil propane and charcoal combo grill. I love cooking outdoors and do so when ever possible. My favorite time to grill is during a snow storm or blizzard. Kinda keeps the neighbors guessing!! LOL!! My other hobbies are cars (I'm in a local car club called the Wheels of Time) r/c boats and a lot of other stuff. I work at an rv dealership but don't camp. Go figure!

hey mark this is jimbob ca. i just cut down a plum tree as it was dead for 2 years. and thinking it was put it the smoker for a tri-tip and this is my smoker  it's old but a goode  

Reactions: uprr
texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from a sunny and warm day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web.                        Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

Reactions: uprr
Hi there! I have just joined and could not help to read you smoke in the snow!
I'm in the Midwest....about to smoke a 15 pound brisket. Any tips for smoking in 20 degree weather? Worries? Recommendations?

I would suggest a welding o put over your smoker. What kind of smoker are you using?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky