Hi from MI

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jimsjrt

Original poster
Mar 19, 2017
Interested in Smoking, never have smoked before, but after returning from Texas and eating a smoked Brisket, I am hooked.

Will be spending a lot of time reading these forums before I get started.

Thanks

Welcome, Jimsjrt. :welcome1:

You have come to the right place if you want to learn to make that brisket you had down south. Many great experts to help you out. If your looking for something specific, just use the search bar and you will get lots of helpful advice.

Mark

Welcome aboard...
You sound a lot like me.
I've been an outdoor cook enthusiast for decades but it wasn't till I went to Texas about 10 years ago that I got hooked on smoked meats.
You're in a great to learn the ins and outs of smoking...
The folks here amazing, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful...
Where are you in MI?...I myself am near Ann Arbor.

Walt

Welcome to the forum! I am also from Michigan and the good weather is right around the corner (not that the weather stops smoking).

Use the search bar at the top and you will find most everything you are looking for. If not, ask and someone will answer (usually many will answer).

Link

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky