Hi from central Minnesota

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sack1971

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 30, 2023
Grey Eagle, MN
I'm 52 and like most of you, enjoy spending time at home. We have our 15 acres in the middle of nowhere. Which is the way we like it. Perhaps it's age, but spending time outside with no neighbors is truly magical. One gets a certain high having such freedom and simple pleasures. So I thought I need a hobby that benefits the family, and can be done outside. So we decided to do dehydrating and perhaps smoking/grilling. I'm still in the early stages regarding a smoker. Let's see where this goes.

Welcome from Nova Scotia.

Nice to have a piece of heaven to call your own, enjoy.

There are lots of great folks here to help with any questions that you might have . Just ask and someone should be around to help if needed .

david

Reactions: JLeonard
Hi, and welcome from Iowa. Totally agree about living in the country...just can't beat it.

Ryan

Reactions: JLeonard
welcome from Mississippi…. I’m 56 and looking for that place away from people for a little solitude. looking foward to more posts and pics from you.

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky