Hello From NY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

doomdayer

Original poster
Mar 29, 2024
Hello Everyone

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Living in long island, NY and addicted to smoking meats (and cigars heh). Been smoking meats since I was 21 or so. Used charcoal, Drums, Pellets and now waiting for my first ever stick burner and quite excited.

Welcome from Kentucky! The new stick burner will be fun, but you may want to consider keeping the pellet grill on hand for times when you can't babysit a fire.

Reactions: 02ebz06
Greetings and welcome to the group from New Mexico.
Sounds like you fit right in here.

Welcome from Kentucky! The new stick burner will be fun, but you may want to consider keeping the pellet grill on hand for times when you can't babysit a fire.
I ended up getting a Konnected Joe, which has been allowing me to do that (with a smaller grill surface, unfortunately) but with real wood.

Reactions: DougE
Welcome, from Colorado. Can't wait to see what you're cookin on your new toy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky