Hello from Southern Maryland

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Cliff13

Original poster
Dec 26, 2023
Hi everyone and happy holidays!

I stumbled across this site when researching sausage making. I'm an avid bow hunter and had gotten some polish sausage with jalapeno and cheese made from a butcher. Long story short, the butcher is no longer available so I'm on a quest to learn how to make my own. I have a few questions which I'll post in the appropriate forums after searching, but wanted to first introduce myself.

I'm in Solomons Island, MD, just at the mouth of the Patuxent River as it enters into the Chesapeake Bay. I'm looking forward to venturing down this rabbit hole and hope to start with a basic sausage and move on from there in a safe and fulfilling way. Thanks in advance for the advice; I can already tell this forum is a wealth of information and what I was looking for.

Hi, and welcome from Iowa! Glad you joined us and it's a great place to learn and share. Ask away and someone will be able to help you out.

Ryan

Welcome from Mississippi! Ask away with your questions. There are a ton of sausage makers here that will be more than happy to help you on your quest!

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky