Heading to Tuscaloosa, AL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hoagiehut

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Nov 6, 2022
Brentwood, TN
Howdy guys, I will be driving down from Nashville to Tuscaloosa via I65 on Saturday. Any must stop BBQ joints or grill stores along the way? Any advice would greatly be appreciated.

Reactions: JLeonard
You could stop at the Buc ee's outside of Huntsville off of I-65. If you do, grab me some brisket. I work in Williamson County and I'll pick it up when you get back. HA!

Reactions: JLeonard
You could stop at the Buc ee's outside of Huntsville off of I-65. If you do, grab me some brisket. I work in Williamson County and I'll pick it up when you get back. HA!
Ha. I did stop at Buckee’s. But I got a few pieces of jerky. I am making 5lbs tomorrow. Way cheaper when I make it.

Did you hit Big Bob Gibson's in Decatur? How about Dreamland in Tuscaloosa?

Give us a little more time to respond before your next trip(s).

No unfortunatly I did not. You're right next time I will post a few more days in advance. Thank you.

The OG Dreamland is good but the best ribs (other than mine) come from Archibald's BBQ just across the river in Northport, AL.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky