Has anyone used royal oak all natural briquets?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Brute, one more itzy bitzy question based on the topic of this thread. Which RO were you using? (Okay, more than one question). Was it All Natural? The regular Ridge? Or RO Lump?

If it was the "All Natural," your temp results are interesting.

All natural purchased from a local Wal-Mart

Since the topic of the thread is Royal Oak All Natural Briquettes, lets safely assume they were briquettes.

I haven't had a chance to test them yet because I can't find them. That said, I've found that the higher end Kingsford products (Competition, Professional, etc) tend to burn hot and burn out more quickly in my smokers. I used them when they first hit the market and compared to the KBB formula at the time, they lasted half as long as the KBB.

I can't speak for others and their experience, but I'm wondering if Royal Oak is taking the same path with the "All Natural."

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky