Royal Oak charcoal sale & a little self enabing!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Brokenhandle

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 9, 2019
Nw Iowa
For any members that have a Menards close I found Royal Oak charcoal on sale. $ 7.99 / bag with a $3 per bag mail in rebate. So final price $4.99 / 15.4 lb bag, limit 10 bags.

1000004358.jpg

And as far as the self enabling goes... we walked into a Walmart and saw this on clearance right inside the door...

1000004357.jpg

A 115 quart Lifetime cooler for $100. That's a $250 cooler normally... we already have one, not quite this big but we love it. Was kinda funny... wife and I looked at each other and said OURS!

Ryan

For any members that have a Menards close I found Royal Oak charcoal on sale. $ 7.99 / bag with a $3 per bag mail in rebate. So final price $4.99 / 15.4 lb bag, limit 10 bags.

View attachment 689202

And as far as the self enabling goes... we walked into a Walmart and saw this on clearance right inside the door...

View attachment 689203

A 115 quart Lifetime cooler for $100. That's a $250 cooler normally... we already have one, not quite this big but we love it. Was kinda funny... wife and I looked at each other and said OURS!

Ryan

Thanks for the warning Ryan (enabler). I reckon I better stay out of Walmart for a while, or I might not be able to get out of there without one of those coolers. Like I need another cooler... :emoji_sweat_smile:

Red

Man thats a couple of great deals......And one reason I stay out of the big box stores......I have little to no self control for deals like that!

Jim
Apparently we don't either! Only reason we had gone that direction was a check up appointment for her. But coolers like that are great for week long camping trips

Ryan

Killer deals, and thanks for posting. I am going to check to see if they have that cooler deal.

Dave
Guessing these were leftovers from last season... only had 3 coolers out on the table, the big one we bought and 2 smaller ones. Good luck!

Ryan

Nice find . You can't pass that by for that price . No way .
Like I passed on the Mastertouch the other week , then went back and bought it the next day .

I found my 28" Blackstone and my 14" WSM at Walmart . $99.00 each .

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Nice find . You can't pass that by for that price . No way .
Like I passed on the Mastertouch the other week , then went back and bought it the next day .

I found my 28" Blackstone and my 14" WSM at Walmart . $99.00 each .
Definitely think luck and showing up at the right time has alot to do with it. Never thought to go look to see prices and what stock they had in sporting goods department.

Ryan

Nice find!!!

Full price out here in Cali. I would've grabbed a could for big game and fishing trips.
Nice coolers, but heavy, they are great if you don't need to move them around much. For light weight, I like the Igloo extreme coolers they hold ice for days, even left in the back of the truck during summer mid 90* days.

Nice find!!!

Full price out here in Cali. I would've grabbed a could for big game and fishing trips.
Nice coolers, but heavy, they are great if you don't need to move them around much. For light weight, I like the Igloo extreme coolers they hold ice for days, even left in the back of the truck during summer mid 90* days.
They are heavy for sure! I'll either put wheels on them or use a cart... trailer has a ramp door so not much lifting.

Ryan

Never thought to go look to see prices and what stock they had in sporting goods department.
I don't shop Walmart , but I do know they have a clearance section in the stores . Look for the sign .
I just got the 2 things I did because someone posted the Brickseek thing here .

Reactions: 912smoker
We have the readers digest version of Walmart. So sales and clearance items are few and far between. That goes with selections also.

Chris

I don't shop Walmart , but I do know they have a clearance section in the stores . Look for the sign .
I just got the 2 things I did because someone posted the Brickseek thing here .
I usually don't either... but a pair of stretchy, comfy pants might have fallen in the cart also!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky