Grilled backstraps with a side of brats!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Cooked perfectly! Need to do the same as you! Have some roasts that need to be made into jerky as well!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! Ill probably do another round of jerky myself, or maybe corn some!

Nice job. Got my mouth watering for sure. Just curious, Like you said "Gotta get moving using up some venison before season gets here". How do you still have back straps left this late in the year? I got 5 deer last year and am down to a few pound bags of ground venison. I would have to keep mine in a chilled safety deposit box to have it that long. Nice job again on the grilling. Looks AWESOME!
Thanks Toad! Well, I do hoard some! lol! We are blessed with great numbers in our local herd and in between myself and my boys we do alright. We never completely tag out because of freezer room and trying to be herd conscience. Another thing is, I moved positions in the company that I work for, so im not home to cook 4 nights of the week. So that really backs up the meat removal from the feezers lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky