Gotta Do It Again: Happy Birthday Jeff!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Happy Birthday to the undisputed Keto King! Pretty sure he's a professional chef and photographer too because all of his meals look like the came straight out of a magazine! Hope you have a good one buddy!

Reactions: jcam222
Happy Birthday to the guy who has shown me so many great uses for almond flour! I want to know what kind of deliciousness he is making for dinner.

Reactions: jcam222
Happy birthday Jeff! I can't wait to see his keto kake... cuz I bet he can make one and make it look delicious like he always does.

Have a good one!
Ryan

He made the mistake of telling me today was his birthday...well at least he's having his birthday dinner tonight. Everybody please say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our good friend Jeff jcam222 jcam222 The undisputed King of Keto is yet another year older.

Happy birthday my friend,
Robert
Happy Birthday to the undisputed Keto King! Pretty sure he's a professional chef and photographer too because all of his meals look like the came straight out of a magazine! Hope you have a good one buddy!
Happy Birthday to the guy who has shown me so many great uses for almond flour! I want to know what kind of deliciousness he is making for dinner.
Happy birthday Jeff! I can't wait to see his keto kake... cuz I bet he can make one and make it look delicious like he always does.

Have a good one!
Ryan
I didn't even think about the keto cake Ryan! If he does one be curious to see how its done
Happy B-Day Jeff, keto-on! RAY
Happy birthday Jeff
Happy Birthday Jeff!
Happy Birthday Jeff!
I agree! If we can get proof maybe we can ban him... He's making us look bad. :emoji_laughing:

Happy Bday Jeff!
Happy Birthday to ya lad.
Happy Birthday Jeff!

Dave
hope your having a great birthday Jeff.
Jeff, happy birthday man! Here's to many more years of smoking some awesome Q!
Who is Jeff? Anyways, Happy Birthday Jeff!
Robert thanks much for the thread my friend. Thanks all for the kind words and birthday wishes. 58 years young today. Took the night off cooking and had some leftover wings and some of my favorite diet ginger beer my wife got me. We’ve made some Keto cakes before but none today. I’ll share the next one. She’s making me these Keto magic bars tomorrow since she’s off work for the day. They look amazing. http://effectivemag.info/2020/02/18/keto-magic-bars

Reactions: pc farmer
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky