Good Morning from WA!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Motomike

Original poster
Mar 31, 2018
Wenatchee, WA
Hi Everyone, I've been lurking around here for awhile and figured it was about time I made it official! I'm always amazed at how friendly and helpful everyone on this site is and I'm looking forward to being a part of the community.

My obsession with all things meat started with hunting and butchering animals when I was little. About 4 years ago I started making my own sausage and 2 years ago started smoking with a MES 40... I've had a Traeger forever. My hobby is turning into an obsession and since game meat only comes around once a year (and depends on my success rate) I've started playing with smoking bacon and other things I can do all year long.

Reactions: SonnyE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky