Game kicks off at 12:30PM... need recommendation

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

atticus

Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
I am looking for a recommendation for a short smoke that will be ready for halftime of a 12:30PM football game Saturday (UGA v. Georgia Southern).

I do not want to have to roll out of bed at 4:30AM. Any suggestions? Something that will be off my propane smoker in 4-4.5 hours would be great. I was thinking about a butt but I just can't work it into the schedule.

Yes fattier or a smoked and cured sasuage roll , groundbeef and ground pork,(also buffalo,or deer if ya got it) In a big bowl mix meat add 11/2tea spoons of morton tender quick mix well refg overnight roll out in a log or make a flattie Big Burger and cook till temp is done. boys cant get enough of them they like the cured roll as they call it.

chicken wings are great also and relitivly fast smoke.fold the wing tip up and over the drummies makes a triangle so to speak and keeps em from flopping around. a dip for them is good, are put them in a big SS bowl and coat them with a sauce. fatties and ABTs as a side..you may have to call the police to make folks leave.

Hey Richtee how do you post a link to a thread, I remeber just the other day someone had a thread going about that, good instructions.

maybe you can help em out and put it up on here.

Thanks,
Shared Knowledge makes us all more powerful!

http://smokingmeatforums.com/forums/...ad.php?t=21823

I hope this works, Thanks to Richtee for the how to.

This was a great post on fast pulled pork
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Go with the loin. Take it to 145 internal. Enjoy that game. Southern is always okay right? But UGA is literally the big DAWG this year.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky