$150 off LEM #12 Big Bite at Academy Sports + Outdoors (and other LEM "Hot Deals")

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

millerklj

Original poster
Jan 25, 2024
I've spent a fair amount of time perusing the forums over the past week, and have found the information here to be invaluable. I was trying to decide between purchasing the #8 LEM Big Bite and #8 Cabela's Carnivore meat grinders, when Academy made the decision for me with the current sale they are having on LEM products. I ended up buying the #12 Big Bite for $399.99! I also scored the MaxVac 5.0 vacuum sealer for $149.99 (a $60 savings). There wasn't much else by LEM in the store, but there are currently a slew of deals on the Academy web site, so I thought I'd share this information here as my first post.

One thing to note: although the web site description does not list the #12 as being a Big Bite grinder, the box it came in does indeed say it is.

Reactions: tallbm
That's unbelievable! Congrats!. It looks like Academy is starting to replace everything with Meat! Your Maker products so there may be some deals like that out there.

Reactions: millerklj
Yes, the lady I talked to at Academy said that the LEM products were being discontinued there. When I saw the shelves full of the Meat! Your Maker stuff, I knew why. Worked out great for me, though. As with most things in smoking, timing is everything!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Congratulations on being in the right place at the right time and getting some bargains on new toys!

And welcome from Iowa! Slip on over to Roll call and introduce yourself there also.
You're gonna fit in real good around here... seems to be quite a few enablers around here! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Reactions: millerklj
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky