Fresh Caught Trout (with Deerburgers on the side)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man those look great No trout since last year when #1 son brought me a mess.   Great job as usual   You sure do eat good at your house  
points.gif

Gary

Now how amazing is that!!!! You sure do surf, and turf, so very well! 

And what a family you have indeed Bear! That is terrific! I haven't been online much lately at all but this is a treat to jump back on and see!

Happy weekend! Cheers! - Leah

Bear,

Nice........................if you like fish 
yahoo.gif
   Seriously, good looking food there.
Thanks Craig!!

I love Fish!!

Bear

That's one fantastic meal.

I love the skin too, but I can never seem to get all the scales off, so I filet them also.  My son's not old enough to bring me any trout, yet.  I hope he ends up being as considerate as yours.  So, I am stuck with the farmed stuff from Costco.  
Yup---Rainbows are a mess to scale, but as for Brownies & Brookies, their scales are so fine, we just used to leave some of them on, but like I said, we just lay the fillet skin side down & slide the knife between the skin & the flesh----Comes off real easy.

My Son can do 5 Trout like these in under 10 minutes. Must have had a good teacher!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Bear

How'd I almost miss this ? Nice meal Bear... We do our fish with butta too.... We love butta ! :biggrin:

Great lookin burgers too.... :drool

:2thumbs:

Nice looking meal Bear. Did ya at least share with your bride?
Thanks Foamy!!

The Old Girl just won't touch Fish or Seafood---Never!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Bear

Hmmmmm, the good old days, now I'm hungry, great plate of trout and a good deer burger. I'v made a lot of deer burger's but need to try your mix. I'v always done deer and pork with a 60/40 mix. Thanks for a great qview.
Thank You Catfish!!

Bear
How'd I almost miss this ? Nice meal Bear... We do our fish with butta too.... We love butta !
biggrin.gif

Great lookin burgers too....
drool.gif

2thumbs.gif
Thanks Justin!!

Glad you liked it !

Bear

Man those look great No trout since last year when #1 son brought me a mess.   Great job as usual   You sure do eat good at your house  
points.gif

Gary
Thanks Gary!!

Those Little Trout were some good eating!!

Bear

Now how amazing is that!!!! You sure do surf, and turf, so very well! 

And what a family you have indeed Bear! That is terrific! I haven't been online much lately at all but this is a treat to jump back on and see!

Happy weekend! Cheers! - Leah
Thanks a Bunch, Leah!!

And You have a Great Week!

Bear

Great trout. I am way too lazy to fillet it though.

points1.png

Disco
Thank You, Disco!!!

I'm too lazy to fillet them nowadays too, but my Son is like a Filleting machine. And I guess because I used to fillet them all when he was a kid, now he does them all for me.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky