Forum questions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Timber II

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 15, 2023
Swamp east Missouri
I really like this place and have learned a ton, but this forum has some challenges for me in terms of navigation. Maybe others have solutions maybe not

Oops hit post on accident.

First I do it all from my iphone.
There is no back button? So typically I just swipe out and start over when searching things.
It runs my battery down way faster than even YouTube does. Sometimes phone even gets hot!
Occasionally everything just goes blank and the original post goes back to the top?
Maybe it’s just my phone
Thanks for listening

What phone are you running? I don’t have any of your problems from my iPhone. I have a back button and battery life is normal. Hmmmm

Reactions: Timber II
Can't help with the iPhone as I have an android. But don't have any of your issues. Maybe some other iPhone users will chime in. Never be afraid to ask questions, we've all been there before.

Ryan

IphoneX. Maybe I need to run it through safari- I may be using some app or something lol I’m not tech savvy that’s for sure- thanks for the input

IphoneX. Maybe I need to run it through safari- I may be using some app or something lol I’m not tech savvy that’s for sure- thanks for the input
Sometimes I have to restart my phone and it works much better (I have a 12) for some web pages I have to use safari, in general I run duckgo.

For the battery life question it boils down to the Green bar (or lack thereof) under your forum name and title
SMF Premier Member or *Lifetime Premier*
My old cell plan wasn't unlimited data and the site is so ad heavy that it burned through 8g very quickly if I don't log in. Yes, my battery got hot, too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky