First real snow tomorrow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mission accomplished
IMG_5384.jpg

We're just dodging this one. Though they say we might see 3-6 inches. Guess I'll find out in the AM. Just light snow now.

We've managed to skirt the last two Nor'Easters, and only woke up to about an inch or less this morning. Push shovel time.

Chris

• Sad
Reactions: DRKsmoking
We ended up with 8" locally but it was very wet and heavy and when the sun went down it was an ice bomb. But today is bright and sunny and the driveway is looking good.

Reactions: crazymoon
Snowing big time in KC this morning but won't late long. 40's tomorrow and upper 50's on Sunday. I think I will procrastinate a little.

Reactions: JLeonard
Just starting to pick up here . Streets are warm enough that it's not sticking yet , but I'll get the bad weather truck ready just in case .
View attachment 688825
We got about a half inch, never stuck to the roads. Up to 35* now so it will be gone in a couple of hours.
Have a great day, chop.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky