First real snow tomorrow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We had a nasty squall come through this morning. I looked outside at 2:20 AM. And the roads were clear and dry. Looked again at 4:30 when I was getting ready to leave. And there was almost 4"on the road. Heavy, slushy stuff. Which caused this a mile from the house.

• Sad
Reactions: DRKsmoking
We had a nasty squall come through this morning. I looked outside at 2:20 AM. And the roads were clear and dry. Looked again at 4:30 when I was getting ready to leave. And there was almost 4"on the road. Heavy, slushy stuff. Which caused this a mile from the house.

That is too bad Steve. Never good when that happens
Almost the same here yesterday, 2" on top of the bad roads we had . It was still dark out, lady that works at the Tim's coffee shop tried to run across the road
to her job and was hit by a car that also through her into the front of another vehicle. She is alive , but not sure how bad she is. Traffic was stopped for hours.

Bad roads and bad drivers. Winter sucks.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky