Fantasy Football Rib Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dauntless

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 1, 2010
Groton, CT
Tonight is draft night at our house so I was asked to smoke some bb's. Gonna be a small batch (just 3 racks). Might through some brats on for good measure but the chicken and burgers are going on the grill. Q View to follow as time goes on today. Figure a noon time start will be just fine. I wish I knew about this last night so I could have rubbed them down, I guess a couple hours will have to do.

Last edited:
All you need is Rogers and your problems will be solved. :) We already drafted...i ended up wiht Newton, Rice, Fred Jackson and Adrian Peterson but i have no WR's. Kenny Britt is my best..lol

Ribs will be awesome!

Here is a quick peek of them going on.
uny5ana3.jpg

Out of the foil. Sauced up and ready for the last 40 mins or so. You notice one of them broke apart during the unfoiling and saucing stage. Without a doubt the most tender I have made yet based on initial indications

qa6eva5e.jpg

Those look great!

2 things....did everyone love them? Got any leftovers? Second, how'd the draft go for you?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky