Dueling Turkeys ! Exercise your right to vote!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Which Bird Do You Vote For?

• Mrs. BD Family Famous Turkey. Looks GREAT! And Cause Brian keeps stuffing his smoked birds with fru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BD's Forum Famous Turkey. He's posted a lot of em. They turn out great. And after all this is a sm

• I'll have a slice of each please. ...Doing what I can to keep harmony in the BD home..

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

They both look scrumptious.  I could eat turkey every day.  I call it a tie to keep the peace, but we all know smoked beats regular EVERY time.
Ditto on the every day.  Turkey is great anytime.  Not expensive. And can really make a great presentation with only a small amount of effort 

Brian

I'll have a pile of each.

Smoked hard will always be my choice, but I voted to keep harmony in the BD home!!

Gotta help the newlyweds out.

Bear

I'll have a pile of each.

Smoked hard will always be my choice, but I voted to keep harmony in the BD home!!

Gotta help the newlyweds out.

Bear
Ha... Hardly newlyweds Bear.  33 years   We have 25 years of a job which requires heavy travel is to thank !  

All the same you made a wise choice.  Both birds turned out well.

B

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky