Double Soup Char Siu & Chard Ramen

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

LoydB

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 31, 2022
1711201119170.png

1711201200544.png

I cannot say enough good things about these silicon roasting racks. I normally use a baking rack, and it sucks to clean. These wash off easily.

Reactions: crazymoon
That sure is one appetizing plate Loyd. I bet it tastes great

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: LoydB
LB, I would love a bowl! Also thanks for showing the silicone racks, another item that I will probably buy.

Wow, looks great, I may have to check out those racks as well. Thanks for sharing.

Link to the racks: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C9XGJZYD

That sure is one appetizing plate Loyd. I bet it tastes great
Thanks! It did.

Looks great! I need to add some silicone baking gear to the cupboards.
Can't recommend enough. Thanks.

Man thats a great looking bowl! And I like those racks all.
Thank you.

I can't stop staring at those eggs.... that whole thing looks amazing.
Thanks! Eggs into boiling water for 7 mins, then into an ice bath immediately. Marinate in a 50/50 mixture of SSM and water. (SSM = equal parts of soy sauce, sake and mirin).

LB, I would love a bowl! Also thanks for showing the silicone racks, another item that I will probably buy.
Link at top.

Wow, looks great, I may have to check out those racks as well. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! Also, link at top

Dang that looks mighty tasty.
Thank you!

Nice looking bowl.
There's a restaurant back in MN hat serves a similar bowl and they are delicious

Thanks! I started making my own because spending $100/week on ramen delivery from my favorite ramen spot was unsustainable :)

Reactions: mr_whipple
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky