Doing first chuck

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jtshoe

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 29, 2017
Clay new york
Gonna try first chuck roast tomorrow. Pork butt last week came out good. Hopefully pulled beef comes out good. Never had before . Excited to try.. any suggestions?

Just keep it simple. Rub it with some salt and pepper and smoke it till it hits 200-205. I wrap mine in foil halfway through. Let it rest on the counter for a few before slicing.

Lance has you set, when I foil I put in a pan with a bit of beer then foil the pan.

Im going to put peppers onions and garlic with beef broth in pan then wrap with foil.. see how it turns out its at 147 IT at the moment.

I'm gonna smoke a chuckie this weekend! How many pounds was yours and how long did you smoke it for?!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky