Does the name really matter???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Does anyone have a problem with smelly ribs from Costco? Its hit or miss for me. Sometimes the ribs smell bad when opened. Other times there's no smell at
all.

Maybe sometimes you are getting forward ribs, and sometimes getting rib too close to the tail end?
:emoji_astonished::emoji_laughing:

I can't recall getting any bad meat from Costco here. But I get most of mine from Sam's Club, and been really happy there.
Now, the Son and Daughter-In-Law are fairly strict Wall-martins, and they get bad meat a lot. I've looked at Walmart, but their meat is all painted. I bought a bag of frozen Salmon there once. It was little scraps with the skin on.
So I use Walmart for hard goods and canned goods, when I need less than a gallon of something. LOL!

Maybe sometimes you are getting forward ribs, and sometimes getting rib too close to the tail end?
:emoji_astonished::emoji_laughing:

I can't recall getting any bad meat from Costco here. But I get most of mine from Sam's Club, and been really happy there.
Now, the Son and Daughter-In-Law are fairly strict Wall-martins, and they get bad meat a lot. I've looked at Walmart, but their meat is all painted. I bought a bag of frozen Salmon there once. It was little scraps with the skin on.
So I use Walmart for hard goods and canned goods, when I need less than a gallon of something. LOL!
I buy all my pork from Sam's club. Have for 20 years.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky