Daddy-Daughter Date <<Smoker Included of Coarse>>

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, so my kids LOVE the TBS..... :biggrin: Was asking my daughter today what she wanted to do & she mentioned smokin..... That's my girl! She then says no, it's "The Grillin Girl"..... So once that was sorted out and settled, we decided this was our date.... Sometimes we do frozen yogurt, go to lunch, but today was Grillin...... Thanks for lookin all !!

So this is getting them all seasoned up...Rubbed down with EVOO..... Couple with Tony's Creole for the old man (that's me).... Then the rest with McCormick rotisserie seasoning.....

Thanks for lookin all !

Reactions: disco
You are a heartless cruel father if you don't get her a tshirt or apron with Grillin' Girl on it!

Disco

Start them out young Great move !!!! Looks like she is a great helper..Glad to see that they have Tony`s in Idaho...

You are a heartless cruel father if you don't get her a tshirt or apron with Grillin' Girl on it!

Disco

Thanks so much for dropping a line Disco..... Sure do appreciate it ! I'll get an apron or t-shirt... Don't want to be a heartless cruel father...:biggrin: Thanks again for stopping by !

Thanks so much for dropping a line Disco..... Sure do appreciate it ! I'll get an apron or t-shirt... Don't want to be a heartless cruel father...
biggrin.gif
Thanks again for stopping by !
Ah you are redeemed. Do you have finished pictures to make it a perfect recovery?

Thanks so much for dropping a line Disco..... Sure do appreciate it ! I'll get an apron or t-shirt... Don't want to be a heartless cruel father...:biggrin: Thanks again for stopping by !
Ah you are redeemed. Do you have finished pictures to make it a perfect recovery?

Yes sir, coming shortly.....

The tongue thing runs in my family too.  My grandpap did it, I do it and my son does it.

Somehow it skipped my dad.

I will have to see the finished pics tomorrow.

Beautiful young girl!

So nice to see the skills and the tradition passed down to future generations.

Great job on your part!

Good luck and good smoking.

Enjoy your time while they are still young! Once they get their drivers license they only call for money... Lol

My youngest today wanted to help change the oil in the generator. :)

Looks like some nice chicken for dinner tonite!

Justin, (and helper), this is incredible and adorable and amazing! 

How wonderful that you are encouraging your daughter's interest in food, and as a "good thing" and having her become "part of preparing the meal" and thus appreciating it so much! BRAVO!

This was a treat to see and must have been great fun and also delicious! Cheers! - Leah

Seems like she has a great "Trainer"!  Can't beat building memories like that!

Thanks so much, appreciate it..... We really enjoy smokin together for sure, as you stated.... Great memories !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky