Daughters CI cook!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, working 12’s this weekend cause OT was available! Gotta get it while ya can…

Anyway, my daughter who’s 15 and loves to cook asks me what I want for dinner when I get home! I said, you choose and we will roll with it!

So, I come home to this…
Elk backstrap steaks
Steamed broccoli
Biscuit

865F6D87-A540-401F-8FD7-BFC523A50B06.jpeg

She had it plated and ready for me to eat…

She also said… I plated it for your pics, I know you like pics of your plate!

So here is the “pic”! 😂

This girl is 15 and is a great cook! I tell ya what, I’ve never been disappointed in any of her meals! Love that girl!

Thanks for lookin all!

Wow that's impressive and looks outstanding. Very nice meal to come home to. She did an awesome job with meals like that she can cook for me anytime

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
WOW! Looks Great! You need to keep working the OT!
Guess she's no sous chef. Time to let her take the ropes and go with it.

or

Maybe you're getting buttered up for her 1st car? :emoji_laughing:

Don

• Haha
That's awesome buddy! You've definitely turned out a couple of great kids! Give her a big hug from us!

Ryan

How wonderful to be able to walk thru the door after a long hard days work and be able to sit down to a nice meal like that! Daughter did great, some fine work there! RAY

Wow Justin!! Judging from that great money shot, that girl can cook.
Sure nice to see a 15 year old actually actively participating in the family life and doing something special for her dad. You've obviously done a great job of raising her and instilling good practices.
She cooked a really great meal. A tip of my hat to her!!! :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:
Gary

Too bad it's the 21st century. You could get one heck of a dowry for a gal like that! :emoji_sunglasses:

Ok ladies, I deserve it...bring on the feedback.

• Haha
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky