Country style ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pipedobber

Original poster
Sep 30, 2018
NW Oklahoma
DD3DEA3D-0B58-4D62-B5A5-67E1C9C60348.jpeg
526EF259-1E6C-40D7-96E8-D1A49FD5778F.jpeg
My first time to smoke country style ribs. Growing up, not much of a rib person because my mother thought the only way to cook ribs was to bake them in the oven, covered in a bottle of bbq sauce. I’m not a fan of sweet bbq sauce, nor the sticky, messy cleanup. I thawed the package of ribs and gave them a coat of head country dry rub on all sides. Fired up the smoker and set it on 225* and put the ribs on the grates. Approx 2.5 hrs in, spritzed with a little apple juice. Pulled at 187* IT.

I like CSR. how did you like them

Bet they were good. Those look allot more meaty then the ones we get around here.

Point for sure.
Chris

Thanks. We really enjoyed them. They are pretty meaty with a nice fat cap on them. Had a hog butchered and learning how to smoke various cuts of meat. Thanks again.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky