Could we get an "OBITUARY" section for members who have passed on...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So should we sign up a "battle buddy" for each other to help keep track of everyone? Im aware a lot of members have made some off the forum friends here that they stay in regular touch with, but still accidents can happen and there isnt a way to find out.
Im guessing for me itll be a massive heart attack or the "ole remington retirement" so who will know then? I mean, if it is a hospital stay, you all will know because Ill be posting pics of hot nurses and crappy hospital food!

I have noticed my infrequency on the forum has left a void in important information... I'm fairly sure this would be appreciated by others... Dave

I like it Dave.

And regarding the infrequency on the forum of which you speak - You're absences are noticed, and your presence is missed. Hope to see you posting more often!

Red

I like it Dave.

And regarding the infrequency on the forum of which you speak - You're absences are noticed, and your presence is missed. Hope to see you posting more often!

Red
Ya, what he said!
And I like your idea Dave.
No idea what it would take to accomplish so bmudd14474 bmudd14474 this is your area of expertise.

Ryan

Great idea Dave , there are a few members missing latly that makes you wonder. I was intouch with one . That really had a hard time and is on the mend . Hopfully he will be back soon. But like you say. Who would know unles some one is in touch with them.

David
I am thinking the same of a few members that posted regularly and no more, even called them out in other threads and no response. (even googled one to see if something came up....I know stalker)

Sounds like a fine idea to me Dave, and the bonus would be that a member would never know whether he made the list or not! First name up there should be The Bear. RAY

I too would love to see something like this happen.

I met Huey (Salmon Clubber) on here and shortly after meeting, we began trip swapping. I would go to Washington for salmon fishing, and he would come to Texas for feral hog hunting. We did that for years until he passed unexpectedly in 2022.

It would be great to be able to memorialize some of our brothers/sisters in smoke.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky