CI SHRIMP TRAY BEST THING EVER!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 12, 2018
DACULA GA
Thank you sawhorseray sawhorseray for recommending the CI Shrimp Tray. Came in yesterday, 10 days early! Seasoned and used it and it's wonderful.
Only got 2 pics, but it's a huge time saver and makes the Shrimp perfectly. Very happy.
Once again another lifestyle improvement from the great people on this forum. sawhorseray sawhorseray this is not the first time your recommendations have improved my cooking, and I am eternally grateful, Sir!
First all set in tray , after getting the tray nice and hot on the Grill, and spooning a little lemon butter into the slots.
IMG_2198.jpg

All done after 3-4 minutes. All perfectly and evenly cooked. Couldn't be easier! Shrimp tasted great.
IMG_2199.jpg
Clean up was a breeze. I'd never have known about this excellent product had it not been for sawhorseray sawhorseray , so thank you again, Ray.

True that Waren. I went back on to Amazon the next day to get a second one, and it said not in stock, unsure when or if it will be available again. They're the only ones that offer it too. Live and learn indeed.

That sawhorseray sawhorseray sawhorseray sawhorseray Ray he is one hell of a guy! Those shrimp look great nice job!

Yes he is, as well as being a great friend, a wealth of knowledge, and a very positive contributor to the forum.

Mike that shrimp looks outstanding!! Ray has shared a few pics of ones he's done and all I can do is sit here and drool, lust like looking at yours :emoji_astonished: I love shrimp but sadly Tracy can't at it so that's not something on our regular menu rotation.,

Robert

Reactions: sawhorseray
Yes he is, as well as being a great friend, a wealth of knowledge, and a very positive contributor to the forum.

Mike that shrimp looks outstanding!! Ray has shared a few pics of ones he's done and all I can do is sit here and drool, lust like looking at yours :emoji_astonished: I love shrimp but sadly Tracy can't at it so that's not something on our regular menu rotation.,

Robert
Thanks Robert. Means a lot. I've gotten a lot of productive advice from Ray as well as you and alot of others here, and I'm very appreciative. Sorry Tracy cannot eat Shrimp. Appreciate the kind words.

Wow, I'm thrilled you like the CI tray Mike, and thanks so much for the kind words and acknowledgment. It's all just a part of the give and get we all receive from this great forum, making great new friends, culinary tricks and techniques, and help spending money on new gear! RAY

Reactions: MJB05615
Wow, I'm thrilled you like the CI tray Mike, and thanks so much for the kind words and acknowledgment. It's all just a part of the give and get we all receive from this great forum, making great new friends, culinary tricks and techniques, and help spending money on new gear! RAY
Totally agree, Ray. My Smoking and Cooking quality has improved to levels I couldn't imagine before joing here almost 3 years ago. Totally renewed my interest. Especially learning new things in older age, that's rare.
And anytime I can get new gear is icing on the cake.
Stay safe my friend.

Reactions: sawhorseray
True that Waren. I went back on to Amazon the next day to get a second one, and it said not in stock, unsure when or if it will be available again. They're the only ones that offer it too. Live and learn indeed.
I had to google it and a bunch of specialty CI for seafood popped up. In stock, too.

I had to google it and a bunch of specialty CI for seafood popped up. In stock, too.
Yeah, I saw a bunch of ones for Scallops, etc. But I haven't seen any other specifically for Shrimp, like this one. I considered the Scallops one, but we don't eat them. I'm sure there's other stuff you could put in them as well.

Yeah, I saw a bunch of ones for Scallops, etc. But I haven't seen any other specifically for Shrimp, like this one. I considered the Scallops one, but we don't eat them. I'm sure there's other stuff you could put in them as well.
I got Amazon and Home Depot hits for in stock of the Outset brand of shrimp pans.
We don't eat shrimp (prawns) often enough to justify the pan. My wife isn't a big enough fan.

Oh that's good. I never checked Home Depot, I thought it was an Amazon only brand. I'll recheck Amazon.
If they have restocked since last week, I'm getting 1 more. Sorry your Wife isn't a fan of Shrimp.
Thanks for the info.

First I saw this, Mike!!
Looks Great!
I guess they don't mind taking one for the team, as long as they each have their own little slot to lay in.
Like.

Bear

First I saw this, Mike!!
Looks Great!
I guess they don't mind taking one for the team, as long as they each have their own little slot to lay in.
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear. Yes they don't have much of a say in taking one for the Team, lol.
Thanks for the like.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky